Biathlon!
I did a 'biathlon' in the morning. Jogged 3km to Mehringdamm to retrieve my bicycle and cycled back. The weather was great, so I brought my camera along...
McFit's everywhere in Berlin. Profitable.
My building :D
Went to work and had breakfast again! There were few people but the breakfast was still great! Worked and worked, had lunch at the park with Allison and continued working.
Today's Eileen's Birthday! She's in Switzerland now. Would love to visit her again during her bday but it's simply too far! Nonetheless, I hoped her party was great! Friends since sec 1, she has always been so close to me. Not just geographically (we both live in woodlands) but also the feeling whenever we meet up. Maybe I'm just too ba gua but I love spending time with her and digging up her stories! =X
Now that she's in Switzerland, it's hard for us to contact. But I do believe she has made great frenz (like she always does =X). haha. So, happy birthday Eileen!!! And tell me more stories when we meet in SG! :P
Today's Eileen's Birthday! She's in Switzerland now. Would love to visit her again during her bday but it's simply too far! Nonetheless, I hoped her party was great! Friends since sec 1, she has always been so close to me. Not just geographically (we both live in woodlands) but also the feeling whenever we meet up. Maybe I'm just too ba gua but I love spending time with her and digging up her stories! =X
Now that she's in Switzerland, it's hard for us to contact. But I do believe she has made great frenz (like she always does =X). haha. So, happy birthday Eileen!!! And tell me more stories when we meet in SG! :P

<< Home